Thursday 6 March 2014

Digipak



This is the final draft of ancillary task 1 - my digipak.
Before this course, I was merely aware of the typical conventions of a digipak, however throughout the process I have learnt not only how to construct one, but also how my own uses, develops and challenges normal conventions. I believe that my digipak is consistent with the authentic theme of the video and other ancillary task and stays true to the nature of the artist and the persona of 'Moniqe Todd' that I have chosen to create. The most that has changed it probably the CD as before it was just an image of an orchid in low opacity, however in order to make the CD look more realistic, I used an image of the artist and have the lyrics in low opacity written on the page int he background in order to make it look like there is less blank space. I believe this really does help to make the digipak look more authentic and realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment