Friday 7 March 2014

Music Video Final


Music Video Completed from Neha Raithatha on Vimeo.

This is the final draft of my A2 Media Studies coursework music video.
After creating several drafts and receiving an abundance of feedback not only from experienced members of staff, but also my peers as well as my target audience, I believe that I have created a music video to the best of my ability that both meets the audience's expectations as well as challenging some conventions and evoking discussion. The video is not exactly as I had planned for it to be from my initial ideas, however the main theme has remained the same. I believe that the changes from my original ideas have made this video more realistic and authentic - both interesting and true to the nature of the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment