Friday 7 March 2014

Evaluation

This is a magazine that I created using InDesign in order to present my evaluations in a creative and aesthetically-pleasing way. I used the skills that I learnt during the AS Media Studies course in order to transform the answers into a magazine-style article. Before placing in the text, I reviewed the drafts of my evaluations (posted on this blog) and tried to improve them by adding more detail. I then gathered images that correlated what I talk about in my answers and placed them into the document in order to make the magazine more realistic. In the answers I not only analyse my final products but also reflect on creating them from the first to final drafts, evaluating the journey that I have been on in order to create them.

No comments:

Post a Comment